| 11/06/22 Ingredients:
• 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons peanut oil
• 600g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
• 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 3 cups cold cooked rice (see note)
• 1 cup Thai basil leaves
• 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
• 1/4 cup fried shallots
1. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 3 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining chicken.
2. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add egg and rice. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is well combined with rice.
3. Return chicken to wok. Add soy sauce mixture, basil and green onions. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined. Spoon into bowls. Sprinkle with fried shallots and serve.